6 Jul 2010

Designer Feature: Foley + Corinna

I first came across Foley + Corinna when I was writing a blog post for a handbag that I saw on Gossip Girl (click here for that) and since then, I've been seeing them around a lot. The brand is certainly a celebrity favourite.

Dana Foley and Anna Corinna were both internationally known fashionistas who came together to make the amazing brand that exists today. Since then, they have been invited to major events, have designs sold in boutiques and department stores across the world and have been featured in many top fashion magazines. Celebrity fans of their pieces include Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, the Gossip Girl cast and of course, their characters!

This collection is definitely for those who have more of a girly/feminine taste in fashion. I especially love their collection of handbags and skirts. They are unique and extremely cute.

Click here to shop the collection and to find out more about the brand!

No comments: