27 Jun 2010

Information update

Hey everyone, I hope you're all well. I'm writing this to give you a bit of an update on what's been going on with the site and what's coming up in the near future.

Firstly, I have finished my exams for this year and so I will hopefully be posting more frequently from now on, and have more time to research fashion news for all you awesome followers.

Secondly, I received a comment today which said that the site would be more "relevant" if I included more information on how to get celebrity style from more affordable brands (e.g. high street brands) - what do you guys think? I completely agree. I would really like to start incoporating this idea into my posts, but bear with me as it's something I haven't done before. However, I am looking forward to the challenge of doing something new.

Next, here are some quick links for the site:

http://twitter.com/wswfashion - click here to follow the site's twitter account. There you can be updated instantly when I post and it's a great way of getting in contact as well.

http://fashionsblogs.com/whatshewore/ - I've just recently joined this online fashion blogging community and it's really cool. Check out the WHAT SHE WORE page and have a look around for some other interesting bloggers.

Lastly, I would like to say thank you to all of you readers who visit the site - it's very nice to know that you enjoy it. To the blog followers, twitter followers, those who leave comments on the posts and even those who come and go, I'm extremely grateful.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments, tips, suggestions - anything! Click on the "Contact Me" link on the side for more information.

Thank you and keep checking back. I'll catch you all later!

No comments: