28 Jul 2011

Designer feature: Katharine Kidd

Hollywood evening wear.
How classically beautiful do Ashley Benson and Kaley Cuoco look in the photo above? Both ladies are wearing dresses by Katharine Kidd, a California-based designer quickly becoming popular in Hollywood.

I first came across Katharine Kidd when I saw Ashley on the Jimmy Kimmel show. I usually don't have much to say about LBDs but I thought hers, as well as her styling, was gorgeous. I then went on to find out that Kaley's light and elegant Golden Globes dress was also by Katherine Kidd.
I can easily see her becoming a favourite in the celebrity fashion world. This quote from her website describes the style perfectly:

"a balance between the bygone era of 40s and 50s glamour with today’s sophisticated female, Katharine Kidd designs perfectly capture a feminine aesthetic that exudes both old-world chic and a modern day freshness."

Click here to view the current collection, and to shop click here.

No comments: