9 Jul 2010

Miley Cyrus' bandage dress

Get Miley's dress for less

Remember that post I did a while ago on Miley Cyrus and her beautiful Hervé Léger dresses? Well I found a great replica of the bandage dress she wore for a much better price!

Don't worry about sacrificing glamour for a lower price, because this Topshop clone is just as pretty. It's a toned down version, which I think is great because you can style it up with accessories and a clutch for nighttime, or just leave it plain and simple to stay chic during the day. In fact, when I went shopping today, my friend saw the dress (knowing nothing about this post I planned on doing) and said to me, "how cute is this?"

To buy the dress, visit Topshop and to read the previous post about Miley's red carpet fashion click here.

No comments: