30 Jun 2010

Hanna Marin (Pretty Little Liars) makeup tutorial

Makeup of a Queen Bee

I was watching Pretty Little Liars this morning and found myself really liking Hanna's makeup. So I played around with some of my own to try and recreate the look and here is a tutorial on how to do it!

1. First prepare your face using your own personal facial routine. That can be using moisturiser, primer, foundation etc - whatever you usually wear.

2. For the eyes, take any light brown/nude eyeshadow (preferably a cream eyeshadow or one with a matte finish) and apply/blend it just on the lid.

3. Then take a black eyeliner (I used No7 Amazing Eyes Pencil in colour 05 Black) and apply a thick layer on the upper lash line. For the lower lash line, apply a thin but intense line. For mascara, I used Covergirl's Lashblast in Very Black.

4. For the face, apply an orange-brown blush or bronzer all the way across the cheeks. I used the Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder by Bourjois in the colour 52. Make sure to pack on the bronzer, and then buff it in afterwards.

5. For the lips take any bright pink lipgloss and for this I used the No7 Liplicious in the colour Cherry Kiss.

There you have it! I'd say this look is more for special occasions or events, but makeup is a question of preference, so use it as you like. I hope it helped, and thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Sequins and Lace said...

What a GREAT post! I love Pretty Little Liars, it is the inspiration for an upcoming post!