9 Mar 2010

Oscars 2010: Best dressed

The Academy Awards 2010: The Red Carpet
WOW. Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing the red carpet was at the Oscars on Sunday night. Everyone looked gorgeous! I can honestly say that no one stood out as looking bad. I don't think any other red carpet in the past or future will ever top it. First here is my pick for best dressed:
Miley looked absolutely flawless. The dress has to be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and her hair and makeup suit the dress and the occasion perfectly. For someone so young at such a grown up event, Miley simply blew me away. She definitely stood out as my pick for this year's best dressed! (The dress is by Jenny Packham, who I'll be doing a post on at some point in the near future). As I said before, everyone looked breath-taking. Here are my picks (in no particular order) for honourable mentions at the Oscars red carpet:

From top left, clockwise: Anna Kendrick, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Kristen Stewart, Amanda Seyfried, Gabourey Sidibe and Rachel McAdams.

So what did you guys think? Do you agree with my picks? Let me know...

No comments: