31 Mar 2010

Demi Lovato at the Kids' Choice Awards

Demi's inner rock chick

Although I'm kind of disappointed that Demi didn't try something more fun and original at the Kids' Choice Awards, she does look beautiful and she certainly stuck to her inner rocker roots. Demi is wearing a Black Faith dress (of course) and Rene Caovilla shoes.

I'd never heard of Rene Caovilla so I browsed some of the collection (I actually came across it earlier whilst writing another post which will be coming up soon) - it's a high-end Italian brand. The shoes are original and definitely styles you won't come across often. I can see different shoes going with completely different types of outfits and fashion styles. Some of my favourites had more of a girly vibe.

To buy the shoes click here. Click here to visit the official site of Rene Caovilla and to find out more about the brand.

No comments: