1 Sept 2008

The Fashion Finder is back!

Hey everybody I am back!

Infact, I have been back for a long time. Since around the 13th August. However, the reason why you haven't seen any posts from me since then is because I have been very busy preparing for returning to school.

But, don't worry, because I will be back with more fashion finds for you everyday! Also, I decided that I would like to add a few more features to the site. I have had a few ideas, which include where to shop on a budget, where the stars shop, favourite trends/items of celebrities, new designers opening and much, much more!

I am very excited for these new projects, but until they happen, I will continue to post what you come here for, celebrity fashion finds! If you have any ideas or suggestions, I would be happy to hear them.

No comments: